We Represent Injured Parties In A Wide Range Of Personal Injury Cases
Were you injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, carelessness, mistake or intentional action? Have you lost a loved one in a fatal injury accident? Then you may have a valid personal injury or wrongful death claim for compensation:
- Personal injury: Personal injury refers to any injury to a person, physical or mental, including a broken bone, a scar, post-traumatic stress disorder, paralysis or death that occurs as a result of someone else’s negligence.
- Wrongful death: When a family member is injured or killed as a result of the negligence of another, the injured person or the surviving children, parents or siblings have the right to file a personal injury lawsuit seeking compensation for that loss.
If you wish to discuss your potential claim with a Brooklyn injury lawyer, please contact us online. We offer a free consultation.
The Advantages Of Working With An Attorney
Your personal injury claim is your only opportunity to obtain full compensation for your loss. Our experienced personal injury lawyers will provide the jury with a compelling presentation of evidence of negligence and the value of your claim for medical treatments, lost income, permanent disability, long-term care, and pain and suffering. Without the help of an experienced attorney, you may not get all of the compensation you are entitled to receive.
Here are some reasons why Lozner & Mastropietro should be your personal injury law firm:
- Experience: Our attorneys practice personal injury law exclusively and offer more than 50 years of combined experience in the field. We have handled thousands of personal injury cases and recovered millions of dollars for our clients in claims and lawsuits for personal injury in the New York City courts.
- Dealing with insurance companies: Realistically, it is the insurance companies that actually pay the compensation for most personal injury cases. Insurance company lawyers represent most personal injury defendants. These corporate lawyers try to minimize any payout. However, our Brooklyn lawyers and staff have prior insurance company experience and are familiar with their strategies and tactics. We have a proven track record of successful negotiations against corporate insurance companies and their lawyers.
- Trial experience: Corporate insurance lawyers know our attorneys are ready and willing to take our cases to trial, have successfully tried many cases to verdict, and will not settle for less than full compensation for our clients. For this reason, our lawyers are often able to obtain excellent results through pretrial negotiations, saving our clients the stress of going to court.
Contact Our Brooklyn Personal Injury Lawyers
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of a personal injury accident, or you simply need more information, please call us at 917-920-9431 or use our online contact form to schedule a free consultation.