First Class New York City Personal Injury Trial lawyer :
Dino Mastropietro, a first-class litigator, started Lozner & Mastropietro in 1996. During his over 30 years in practice, Dino has focused on complex cases involving catastrophic injuries, worker accidents, auto accidents, premises liability, wrongful death, product liability, medical malpractice, and sexual assaults, winning millions of dollars in awards for his clients.
Demanding only the highest quality work of himself and the attorneys on his staff, Dino prepares each case with painstaking attention to detail with the belief that it will go before a trial jury. Often working long hours to ensure a successful outcome, Dino uses his exceptional trial skills and his sophisticated understanding of the law to further each client’s cause.
Dino spent seven years sharpening his trial skills in New York City’s Queens County District Attorney’s Office. Known as a tough prosecutor, he tried and won numerous assault, rape and theft cases, as well as many others.
Part of Dino’s success in the courtroom stems from the fact that he has firsthand knowledge of how insurance companies approach cases. Before starting his own firm, he represented the interests of large insurance companies and various New York City and New York State agencies at a large defense law firm in Manhattan. During his three years at the firm, Dino handled thousands of cases, ranging from automobile accidents, work site accidents and medical malpractice cases in both state and federal courts. The skills and knowledge Dino gained from this experience has made him a first-class trial lawyer with a winning record.
Dino believes that in addition to skills, talent and experience, preparation makes a trial lawyer most effective in the courtroom and at the negotiating table.
“I believe the trial attorney’s most effective tool is his total command of the law and facts of the case. Nothing beats preparation,” he says.
Dino lives in Brooklyn with his wife and two children.
Areas Of Practice
- Airline Accidents
- Assault and Negligent Security
- Automobile and Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Birth Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Construction and Work Site Accidents
- Dog Attacks
- Medical Malpractice and Hospital Negligence
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability and Defective Products
- Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Sexual Assaults
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Board of Trustees
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Joint Judiciary Committee
- Columbian Lawyers Association of Brooklyn, President, 2008 to 2009
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Supreme Court Committee
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Tort Law Section
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Brooklyn Women's Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
Past Employment Positions
- New York City's Queens County District Attorney's Office
Pro Bono Activities
- Brooklyn Bar Association - Volunteer Lawyer's Project