Michael has been an integral part of Lozner & Mastropietro since 2000. Devoting himself full-time as a claims attorney during business hours; in the evening, he attended and graduated with honors from Brooklyn College receiving his degree in Business Management & Finance and his Juris Doctor degree from Touro College School of Law.
As a claims attorney, Michael is responsible for negotiating and resolving our clients' cases against insurance companies. He combines his knowledge of the law and medicine with his unique negotiating style, in order to achieve the best possible settlement for our clients. Often achieving results as good or better than trial, only years earlier.
Michael is a member of the American Bar Association, and New York State Trial Lawyers Association. He lives in Brooklyn with his wife.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Municipal Liability
- Premises Liability
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- Cuny Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, New York
- B.A. - 2005
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Business Management
- Major: Finance
- New York, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2010